Ця вакансія вже завершена
GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team.
Our client is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges, Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed, agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of supply chain for its customers.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a product development
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Centos)
- Strong knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Programming skills (Python, Bash)
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Experience with IaaC tools (Terraform)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible)
- Configuration of Monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge of version control systems (git, svn) and git-flow
- Strong knowledge of virtualization
- Knowledge of ELK/EFK stack
- Experience in leading teams of engineers, decompose the complexity to tasks, mentoring
- Upper intermediate English level (spoken and written)
- You are independent and self-motivated when it comes to solving tasks and potential issues
Will be a plus:
- Familiarity with GitOps approaches and tools like argoCD
- Knowledge of Go
- Orchestration and automation code creation
- Implementation of CI/CD pipelines
- Design, implementation and maintenance of on-premises and cloud infrastructure
- POCs, reseaches
- Playing the role of team lead – technical solutioning, team tasks creation and sctucturization, code reviews
- Ensuring DevOps practices processes are in place and followed
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better - and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Various types of cooperation - comfortable office or remote collaboration from home , opportunities for relocation - all depend on your preferences. We will support you at every stage of these processes and do our best to help you feel comfortable!
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the physical and mental health of all specialists. Every specialist can choose the most relevant option for themselves:
Medical Insurance - our partners provide our consultants with special health insurance packages, which include both doctor's visits and massage courses. Also, our specialists have special conditions for special insurance for loved ones, insurance during travel, and transport insurance.
Wellbeing Deposit - this deposit allows you to buy sports equipment for the home and uniform, go to the gym, etc. It is also possible to visit a psychologist, attend massages and spa treatments, and even subscribe to fitness applications for a mobile phone or online training related to physical and mental health.
Learning and professional growth
You'll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it's up to you! Moreover, we have various internal courses, programs, and opportunities to boost your skills.
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic's experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: automotive, media, industrial, and healthcare.
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education, the environment, and developing women in tech.
For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and communities. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!