Ця вакансія вже завершена
GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Pre-Sales Specialist to join our team.
Our Automotive and Industrial business unit helps the world's leading car and equipment manufacturers deliver cutting-edge software solutions that drive the industry's digital transformation. From autonomous driving and electric vehicles to digital twins and Industrial IoT, we apply our technical expertise to deliver next-generation systems. As a part of the Hitachi group, we are looking forward to doubling down on our R&D and innovation efforts and joining forces with a 110-year-old industrial giant to make an even bigger impact in the industry.
- 4+ years of experience in the IT or software engineering field (outsourcing, consulting, IT or R&D departments of equipment manufacturers)
- Experience in the Manufacturing or Automotive industries
- Experience in pre-sales materials creation and sales support
- Expert written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to collect, process, and organize massive amounts of information effectively
- Design sensibility, attention to detail
- Excellent communication and people skills to drive internal collaboration in a matrix organization
- Create and maintain sales materials: expertise overview, offerings, case studies
- Conduct market research to define the landscape within target industry segments and technology domains, identify trends
- Conduct account research, identify potential buyers, and define the relevant value proposition
- Serve as the first point of contact for the field sales force for sales support requests: custom proposals preparation, RFP responses, and other sales artifacts creation
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better - and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Various types of cooperation - comfortable office or remote collaboration from home , opportunities for relocation - all depend on your preferences. We will support you at every stage of these processes and do our best to help you feel comfortable!
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the physical and mental health of all specialists. Every specialist can choose the most relevant option for themselves:
Medical Insurance - our partners provide our consultants with special health insurance packages, which include both doctor's visits and massage courses. Also, our specialists have special conditions for special insurance for loved ones, insurance during travel, and transport insurance.
Wellbeing Deposit - this deposit allows you to buy sports equipment for the home and uniform, go to the gym, etc. It is also possible to visit a psychologist, attend massages and spa treatments, and even subscribe to fitness applications for a mobile phone or online training related to physical and mental health.
Learning and professional growth
You'll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it's up to you! Moreover, we have various internal courses, programs, and opportunities to boost your skills.
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic's experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: automotive, media, industrial, and healthcare.
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education, the environment, and developing women in tech.
For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and communities. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!