KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
- Develop and lead Real estate and Infrastructure practice
- Develop/ manage client portfolio and meet revenue target
- Hire and lead the work of legal professionals (consultant/senior consultants, interns), coaching people
- Manage projects (planning, risk management, contracting, client expectations, deadlines, realization), review of deliverables (legal opinions, memoranda, DD reports, draft contracts)
- Actively engage in business development activities (speaking at webinars/ conferences, client meetings, articles in business press)
Knowledge and experience:
- minimum 3 years of experience at a senior legal consultant (senior associate) or above position in a leading law firm and/or a Big 4 firm is a must
- minimum 3 years of experience in Real estate or Infrastructure areas
- good knowledge of Land, Town planning, Civil, Investment, Commercial and PPP law
- industry-specific knowledge (Construction, Infrastructure, Energy, etc.)
- experience in structuring and implementing real estate development projects, conducting due diligence on real property and infrastructure areas, drafting lease or sale-purchase contracts, investment or financing agreements in respect of real estate, obtaining permits and licenses, etc.
- experience in privatization, concession or other PPP projects as well as FIDIC contracts would be a plus
- good communication and presentation skills
- ability to schedule work and delegate effectively to subordinates
- fluent spoken and written English
- university (institute) degree in Law (completed studies)
- studies (e.g., LLM) in a recognized foreign university/college is a plus
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- friendly, confident, attentive to details
- client-oriented, ambitious and ready to work hard
- real team player, team-work spirit
- willing to coach an develop subordinates
- ability to supervise multiple projects at any one time
- strong prioritization skills
- demonstrating drive and resilience
- ability to learn quickly
- good analytical and organizational skills