As a CBG Product Manager, your main responsibilities involve developing and implementing the annual marketing strategy for Rx products (generics), managing budgets effectively, and overseeing the development and execution of all marketing activities.
You will be responsible for conducting marketing research, communicating with healthcare professionals, and launching new products. Your role requires you to ensure that all activities are completed on time and to the agreed standards.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Develop, lead and implement annual marketing strategy according to set company's targets.
• Manage & track budgets efficiently with a complete track of spend, committed and available budgets.
• Response for all marketing activities development according to brand plan approval (marketing research, communication with HCPs, launch of new products etc.).
• Implement and monitor of activities on time with agreed standards.
• Identify and monitor main trends, market conditions or changes in the industry and competitors that may affect sales and further action plans development.
• Contribute and comply with Company Policy and conditions.
Who are you?
You preferably have a university degree in Pharmaceutical/Medical or a similar field and possess strong knowledge in marketing. Ideally, you have three years of experience as an rx Product Manager on the Ukrainian market. You should also have experience in marketing strategy development, brand plan creation, launching, and budgeting.
You possess strategic thinking skills, strong analytical skills with a clear understanding of marketing activities effectiveness. Fluency in Ukrainian is necessary, and proficiency in English is advantageous.
On top of all this, you are a confident communicator and passionate about innovative, results-driven approaches. You are proactive, energetic, and motivated to work collaboratively with others to achieve shared objectives.
What do we offer?
• Work in strong compliance environment, interesting marketing challenges, friendly team
• Competitive salary and bonus part
• Company car
• Health insurance
• Meals and mobile phone allowance
• All vacations in full accordance with UA legislation
Assoc Dir Marketing, RX Marketing Ukraine