Ця вакансія вже завершена
Administrative Assistant – Kyiv– 814602
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral, and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 100
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence in Ukraine. We have over 900 staff working across the county in various professional fields.
About the job
The ICRC Information Management Department is recruiting an Administrative Assistant in its Kyiv office. In close cooperation with the team members and line managers, the Administrative Assistant will mainly be responsible for receiving the visitors as a first point of contact. S/he will be answering the phone calls and handling some administrative tasks, (photocopying, mail delivery, handling pouches)
Start date: As soon as possible
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming visitors/newcomers at the main entrance, directing visitors to their destinations, and answering visitors' inquiries
- Executing office work: updating telephone numbers list and handling different types of incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Carrying out secretarial tasks such as making photocopies, destroying documents, managing stationery inventories, typing, and performing any other administrative duties as needed.
- Managing the supply and replacement of ICT "consumables"
- Managing the weekly NAS (Network-Attached Storage) backup exchanges.
What we offer you
- Employment contract according to Ukrainian labor law
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual paid 20 working days' vacation
- Competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience between UAH 35,000 and UAH 50,000
- Medical insurance for employees and family
- ICRC Institutional training
- Individual development covered by ICRC
- Foreign language courses
- Convenient office location in the city center
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant in the Information Management Department, you should possess the following qualifications and experiences and have the following characteristics:
- Ukrainian citizenship or holding a permanent resident permit in Ukraine
- High school diploma or equivalent training
- Two years’ experience in a secretarial position
- Professional fluency in English, Ukrainian, and Russian (written and spoken)
- Computer proficiency
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principles
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Ability to work independently, as well as effectively under supervision
- Confidence in managing projects and staff
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a diverse team and establish and maintain good working relations in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, and multi-disciplinary environment
Interested? Yes? Then apply.
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter and salary expectations, to the attention of the ICRC People and Culture Team. Please label your CV with your first and last names (First Name LAST NAME).
In addition, please complete the compulsory ICRC questionnaire. The questionnaire is available through the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/APw3dvQMHJ.
(Click on the link or copy the link into your internet browser.)
Your application will be considered only once you have completed the ICRC questionnaire and uploaded your CV in English.
Application deadline: 22 November 2023
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interviews. No inquiries by phone, please. Due to the urgency of the position, the ICRC reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving the highest priority to staff safety and security.
Qualified female and male candidates are encouraged to apply for the position.
For more information, visit the website: http://www.icrc.org/
Join the ICRC. Visit us on http://www.icrc.org/
більше 500 співробітників
з 1863 року на ринку
- Курси іноземної мови
- Офіс у центрі
- Медичне страхування
- Регулярний перегляд зарплати
- Офіційне працевлаштування згідно КЗпП України