Ця вакансія вже завершена
Human Resources Officer – Odesa – 858379
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral, and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 100
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence in Ukraine. We have over 900 staff working across the county in various professional fields.
About the job
The ICRC People and Culture (PAC) department is recruiting an HR Officer based in Odesa.
The HR Officer (HRO) manages every aspect of the employment process, including recruitment, contract management, onboarding, development, administration, separation, and exit. The HRO advises, guides, and supports employees and line managers in all HR and People Management matters within his/her Area of Responsibility (AoE). The AoR includes all HR and People and Management matters at the Odesa Sub-Delegation and as assigned in addition to specific thematic files, projects, and initiatives.
Start date: As soon as possible
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Acting as a focal point for general HR and people management matters
- Supporting and advising line managers in workforce planning-related matters
- Leading recruitment and selection activities in close collaboration with hiring managers and the talent attraction and talent acquisition team
- Carrying out an administrative follow-up on HR-related issues
- Ensuring that new employees are onboarded, welcomed, and well-integrated
- Ensuring that staff regulation, policies, and procedures are applied correctly and ensures compliance with local labor laws
- Issuing administrative documents and drafting reports
- Providing support to line managers and employees in performance management matters
- Handling employee grievances and disciplinary outcomes within the provisions of staff regulations and labor laws, participating actively in conflict-solving
- Supporting the handling of legal cases for the site in liaison with the HR Manager
- Guiding staff members at all stages of their cycle within the organization on both administrative HR and professional development matters
What we offer you
- Employment contract according to Ukrainian labor law
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual paid 20 working days' vacation
- Competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience between UAH 50,000 and UAH 70,000
- Medical insurance for employees and family
- ICRC Institutional training
- Individual development covered by ICRC
- Foreign language courses
- Convenient office location in the city center
To be successful as an HR Officer in the People and Culture Department, you should possess the following qualifications and experiences and have the following characteristics:
- Ukrainian citizenship or permanent residence permit in Ukraine
- High school or professional diploma
- 2–3 years’ experience in HR or a similar field
- Knowledge of Ukrainian labor law
- Good command (written and spoken) of English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principles
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Ability to work independently and to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a diverse team and establish and maintain good working relations in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, and multi-disciplinary environment
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principles.
- High level of integrity
Interested? Yes? Then apply.
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter and salary expectations, to the attention of the ICRC People and Culture Team. Please label your CV with your first and last names (First Name LAST NAME).
In addition, please complete the compulsory ICRC questionnaire. The questionnaire is available through the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/APw3dvQMHJ.
(Click on the link or copy the link into your internet browser.)
Your application will be considered only once you have completed the ICRC questionnaire and uploaded your CV in English.
Application deadline: 26 November 2023
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interviews. No inquiries by phone, please. Due to the urgency of the position, the ICRC reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving the highest priority to staff safety and security.
Qualified female and male candidates are encouraged to apply for the position.
For more information, visit the website: http://www.icrc.org/
Join the ICRC. Visit us on http://www.icrc.org/
більше 500 співробітників
з 1863 року на ринку
- Курси іноземної мови
- Офіс у центрі
- Медичне страхування
- Регулярний перегляд зарплати
- Офіційне працевлаштування згідно КЗпП України