Ця вакансія вже завершена
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral, and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 100 countries and has some 20,000 staff. In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence in Ukraine. We have over 900 staff working across the county in various professional fields.
About the job
The ICRC People and Culture Team seeks a Payroll Officer based in its Kyiv office. The Payroll Officer will be responsible for all payroll activities and time and absence management at a country level. S/he will provide all payroll and time management services in line with the ICRC’s policies and compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Start date: January 2024
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing the monthly payroll (ensuring internal control of payroll variables, accurate calculation, social contributions, income taxes, related payments, and filing)
- Being the focal point for an International Retirement Savings Plan (IRSP), calculation of final dues, unpaid leave, death, or retirement cases
- Managing the maternity and health absences salary compensation with Ukrainian social security and insurance providers
- Managing time and absences, ensuring accurate data, and reporting on absences and leave balances
- Ensuring filing of payroll data is managed in the strictly confidential library with the appropriate access management
- Reviewing monthly salary/contribution/income tax reconciliations and leave provisions for final validation. Proposing payroll-related procedures changes/updates
- Keeping HR Information System (HRIS) up to date and making regular checks
- Monitoring the data quality of the collected information worked on
- Supporting HR Managers in providing data and issuing reports on Personnel Data
- Assisting HR Managers with the annual compliance exercise on payroll income tax and social security contributions as well as for audit and accounting controls (CTM)
- Helping HR Managers liaise with the Ukrainian social security and tax office and legal/fiscal external advisors
What we offer you
- Employment contract according to Ukrainian labor law
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual paid 20 working days' vacation
- Competitive salary based on your qualifications and experience between UAH 50,000 and UAH 70,000
- Medical insurance for employees and family
- ICRC Institutional training
- Individual development covered by ICRC
- Foreign language courses
- Convenient office location in the city center
To be successful as a Payroll Officer in our People and Culture team, you should possess the following qualifications and experiences and have the following characteristics:
- Ukrainian citizenship or permanent residence permit in Ukraine
- University degree in HR Administration or equivalent experience and/or vocational training in the payroll area
- 3-5 years of experience in payroll administration
- Good command (written and spoken) of English, Ukrainian, and Russian
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principles
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Ability to work independently, as well as effectively under supervision
- Confidence in managing projects and staff
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a diverse team and establish and maintain good working relations in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, and multi-disciplinary environment
Interested? Yes? Then apply.
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter and salary expectations, to the attention of the ICRC People and Culture Team. Please label your CV with your first and last names (First Name LAST NAME).
In addition, please complete the compulsory ICRC questionnaire. The questionnaire is available through the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/APw3dvQMHJ.
(Click on the link or copy the link into your internet browser.)
Your application will be considered only once you have completed the ICRC questionnaire and uploaded your CV in English.
Application deadline: 20 November 2023
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and interviews. No inquiries by phone, please. Due to the urgency of the position, the ICRC reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
ICRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer giving the highest priority to staff safety and security.
Qualified female and male candidates are encouraged to apply for the position.
For more information, visit the website: http://www.icrc.org/
Join the ICRC. Visit us on http://www.icrc.org/
більше 500 співробітників
з 1863 року на ринку
- Курси іноземної мови
- Офіс у центрі
- Медичне страхування
- Регулярний перегляд зарплати
- Офіційне працевлаштування згідно КЗпП України