The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral, and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance. The ICRC is mandated to work in countries affected by armed conflict or other situations of violence. The ICRC is present in over 100 countries and has some 20,000 staff.
In 2014, the ICRC expanded its presence in Ukraine. We have over 900 staff working across the county in various professional fields.
About the job
The ICRC Staff Health Unit is recruiting a Staff Health Administrative Assistant 1 based in its Kyiv office. In close cooperation with the team members and line managers, the Staff Health Administrative Assistant 1 will mainly be responsible for carrying out medical reimbursement process of resident staff following ICRC standard process.
Start date: 01st November 2023 or as soon as possible
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Execute medical reimbursement process for employees and dependents as per ICRC policy.
- Perform administrative duties related to the medical reimbursement and provide administrative support to the Staff Health Team when necessary.
- Manage relations with external health partners.
- Ensure compliance with standard ICRC HR, Administrative and financial procedures.
- Assist with organizing seminars, training sessions and workshops; liaise with internal and external contacts and service providers related to their work and follows up on expenses.
- Execute other tasks within the level of competence upon the request of Staff Health Admin Assistant 2.
What we offer you
- Employment contract according to Ukrainian labor law
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual paid 20 working days' vacation
- Competitive salary based on your qualification and experience between 35000 and 50000 UAH
- Medical insurance for employees and family
- ICRC Institutional training
- Individual development covered by ICRC
- Foreign language courses
- Convenient office location in the city center
To be successful as a Staff Health Administrative Assistant 1 in the Staff Health Unit, you should possess the following qualifications and experiences and have the following characteristics:
Ukrainian citizenship or permanent residence permit in Ukraine
- High school diploma or equivalent training in a related field, preferably in pharmacy, nursing or medical
- Between 1 to 2 years of experience in medical reimbursement in a similar organization or insurance company
- Knowledge on health care facilities and pharmaceutical products available in Ukraine
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Proficiency with MS-Office and internet tools
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint and IBM Lotus Notes
- Respect the medical confidentiality strictly
- Respect of medical professional regulations
- Flexible and high level of tolerance
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principles
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and willing to learn
- Ability to work independently, as well as effectively under supervision
- Confidence in managing projects and staff
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work within a diverse team and establish and maintain good working relations in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, and multi-disciplinary environment
Interested? Yes? Thgen apply.
Please submit your CV in English, along with your motivation letter and salary expectations, to the attention of the ICRC People and Culture Team. Please label your CV with your first and last names (First Name LAST NAME).
In addition, please complete the compulsory ICRC questionnaire. The questionnaire is available through the following link: https://forms.office.com/e/APw3dvQMHJ.
(Click on the link or copy the link into your internet browser.)
Your application will be considered only once you have completed the ICRC questionnaire and uploaded your CV in English.
Application deadline: 26 September 2023
Only candidates meeting the abovementioned criteria will be considered and contacted for tests and/or interviews. No inquiries by phone, please. Due to the urgency of the position, the ICRC reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
ICRC is Equal Opportunity Employer giving the highest priority to staff safety and security.
Qualified female and male candidates are encouraged to apply for the position.
For more information, visit the website: http://www.icrc.org/
International Committee of the Red Cross Перевірена
Join the ICRC. Visit us on http://www.icrc.org/
більше 500 співробітників
з 1863 року на ринку
- Курси іноземної мови
- Офіс у центрі
- Медичне страхування
- Регулярний перегляд зарплати
- Офіційне працевлаштування згідно КЗпП України