Samsung Electronics Ukraine is opening the vacancy of Digital Marketing Manager for e-Store (Performance/Digital Marketing Specialist).
DMM will be responsible for conversions, sales growth, and profitability, and who will control the lower stages of the marketing funnel on samsung.com.ua.
• Develop unique strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives including: email marketing, social media, web content, SEO
• Develop strategic roadmaps for digital marketing for different online sales projects
• Plan, develop and execute digital marketing efforts and campaigns to drive site traffic, conversions, revenue, and positive customer experiences across social & email marketing
• Drive customer segmentation and conversion strategies that turn new visitors into customers and current customers into loyal, top tier customers
• Define, develop and monitor reports to assess and optimize effectiveness of marketing initiatives;
• Provide analytical insights that demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the digital platforms and channels and drive positive change;
• Conduct deep customer analytics across platforms to better understand shopping behaviors and customer preferences;
• Recommend actions based on analytical findings to drive a deeper customer relationship;
• Contribute towards brand marketing initiatives with an online marketing strategy that’s consistent with overall brand messaging
• Bachelor’s degree in in marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent working experience required;
• 3+ years working experience in digital marketing;
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or digital advertising campaigns;
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate;
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, including A/B and multivariate experiments;
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics);
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads and other paid search and paid social online advertising campaigns;
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
• Current with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Official employment
- Competitive & transparent remuneration;
- Great development opportunities: corporate and external trainings; global company networking for professional and personal growth;
- Excellent working conditions: comfortable office in the city center; free lunches; opportunity for flexible working hours; safety at workplace;
- Company benefits package: health and life insurance; corporate doctor; company support for sports and recovery; employee personal support (marriage, child birth etc.); discounts to acquire company products;
- Highly professional, passionate, supportive team;
- Tasks that contribute to global change of people living.
Interested? Send us your CV!
Our HR Team will consider your application and if you meet the position requirements, will contact you for further steps.