Samsung Electronics Ukraine is opening the vacancy of Key Account Online Sales Manager in Kyiv.
eStore KAM is responsible for driving sales performance, development and execution of eStore global online sales strategy and vision.
- English B1-B2
- 3+ years in sales, online marketing, e-commerce or retail sales
- Deep knowledge of e-Commerce, online sales, sales chat, telesales, contact centers
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams and leaders
- Experience prioritizing and developing strategic marketing plans and leading strategic online or telesales programs
- Experience in relevant verticals (e-Commerce, retail, telecommunications)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Own the strategic online sales product portfolio – roadmap, backlog, product documentation, product reporting and KPIs;
- Own the online sales functions (primarily, UI/UX of purchase funnels) within all Samsung owned digital channels;
- Responsible for delivering on online sales annual revenue, profit, and conversion targets for each online sales platform;
- Build consensus for the value of digital product value to drive critical brand level support of owned channels;
- Collaborate with brand stakeholders to document requirements, use cases, supporting business value and product acceptance criteria;
- Play a key role in all traditional agile development ceremonies alongside business partners and key stakeholders – interpret business needs into product requirements, generate user stories, manage multiple stakeholders to guide product releases, business updates, reporting requirements and value assessments;
- Consult with key business stakeholders to drive integration of online sales functions into existing or new business and operational processes;
- Be the subject matter expert capable of working across technical and non-technical teams to establish the value and importance for our strategic online sales initiatives;
- Utilize market research, customer feedback, analytics data, industry trends, and the competitive landscape to guide business needs and identify new opportunities that ensure online sales digital products become then remain best in class;
- Balance business needs versus technical and operational constraints when recommending product enhancements or distilling business goals into product requirements
- Official employment
- Competitive & transparent remuneration
- Great development opportunities: corporate and external trainings;
- Company benefits package: health and life insurance; company support for sports and recovery; employee personal support (marriage, child birth etc.); discounts to acquire company products
- Highly professional, supportive team
Interested? Send us your CV!
Our HR Team will consider your application and if you meet the position requirements, will contact you for further steps.