Ця вакансія вже завершена
LPP is an international Polish company. We manage five recognizable brands: Reserved, Cropp, House, Mohito and Sinsay.
People wearing our clothes can already be found in nearly 40 countries in Europe, Africa and Asia, and this number is still growing.
We manage a network of more than 1,800 stores, and create jobs for over 24,000 employees in our offices and sales structures
Currently we are looking for: Lease Specialist
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Execution of company expansion plans according to existing strategy
- Evaluating real estate locations according to brands' standards
- Handling all documentation in relation to leasing process
- Negotiation / execution of the lease contracts
- Database maintenance
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO:
- 3+ years of experience in the same field, preferably in international companies
- knowledge of current retail real estate environment
- English language skills — Advanced level;
- Confident user of MS Office
- Availability for business trips (near 50%-60% of working time)
- Work in an international company that conducts socially-responsible business.
- Systematic adaptation process.
- Resistant support from your team lead and managers.
- Compliance with social guarantees.
- Competitive salary.
- Discounts on the company’s products.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team and become a part of LPP’s success story!
Please, send your CV in English with the expected salary.
We review CVs within 5 working days. If you have not received a response during this time, this means that at the moment we do not have the appropriate offers, but we have saved your resume in our database.
Follow us in Instagram :)