ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB:
You will have the chance to be a major influence in driving our world class business forward and delivering iconic beverages to customers and consumers that have tremendous relationships with our brands. You will benefit from a family-like environment filled with supportive colleagues that will help you overcome big challenges to reach places and results you never would have thought possible. No two days will be the same here. You will be challenged, you will be encouraged, and you will grow.
- Partner with Financial Controller and Accounting team to ensure proper accounting and financial reporting;
- Accountable for timely, complete and accurate financial statements.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and oversee the generation of accurate and timely financial data to Group and management;
- Ensure that the financial data is compliant with Statutory and Group Procedures;
General Ledger Management:
- Manage the general ledger system, including chart of accounts, journal entries, and reconciliations;
- Review and approve journal entries, ensuring accuracy and proper documentation;
Month-End and Year-End Close:
- Lead the month-end and year-end close processes within established deadlines;
Audit and Compliance:
- Support audits conducted by external and internal auditors, ensuring timely and accurate provision of required documentation;
Team Leadership and Cross-Functional Collaboration:
- Supervise and develop a team of accounting professionals, providing guidance and fostering a collaborative work environment;
- Work closely with finance and other departments and offer technical support to the business on accounting and transactional matters;
Ad-Hoc Projects and Process Improvement:
- Participate in projects and process enhancements as required by the organization.
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- University degree in Business Administration/Finance;
- Relevant successful experience in Finance or related Finance sphere (3+ years);
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge (ACCA or equivalent qualification is an asset);
- MS Office – advanced user;
- SAP knowledge is an asset;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and above;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Stakeholder management and ability to collaborate effectively across all departments;
- Able to translate business reality to accounting entries and financial statements.
- Meaningful work in a company that is a leader in the NARTD market;
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values;
- Competitive salary;
- Compensations & benefits package, which includes: medical and life insurance, 31 calendar days of vacation per year, meal allowance, company product sampling;
- Opportunity to develop as a professional;
- Work remotely or from our office. We are located in Velyka Dymerka. Corporate buses are provided from metro stations. Chernihivska and Lybidska, and also, from the city of Brovary and the settlements of Velyka Dymerka, Bohdanivka, Kalyta.
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM:
We are a family of over 36 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 715 million consumers by offering a choice of over 100 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 29 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
Think you’ve got the secret ingredient?
Coca-Cola HBC is an open opportunities employer. Your application will be reviewed based on professional qualifications required, with no regard to any other attribute (gender, age, race, disability, religion, national origin, sexual identity and others).
Ми – родина, яка налічує понад 1500 тисяч людей, які захоплюються своєю справою
більше 500 співробітників
з 2002 року на ринку
- Медичне страхування
- Корпоративний лікар/Медпункт
- Бонуси та премії
- Оплачуване стажування